Other the last 25 Years we have been helping people advance in their careers. We have observed what works and what does not work. This course is the summary of all that experience. While it will take you only a week to complete this course, the lessons can be applied for the rest of our career.
In our course we cover:
- Goal Setting – you will learn about the SMART strategy and set at least one goal.
- Research for Your Career – you will learn about how do conduct research for your career and identify companies that are a good fit!
- Informal Meetings and Insider Information – you will learn how to conduct informational interviews and solicit inside information from the people who know.
- Positioning for Success – you will learn how to position yourself to reach your goals.
- Supporting Materials – you will learn about the materials you need to be successful.
- Sharing Your Documents – you will learn how to properly request feedback and how this can lead to job offers.
- Networking Your Way Up – you will learn about the tools, events and skills necessary to meet your goals
- Closing the Loop – you will learn how to gather the feedback necessary to improve yourself and tie all of our lessons together.
- Preparing for Your Interviews – you will learn how to properly prepare for your next interview.
- Next Steps – we close with helping you set your goals for the next 3 years.